OK Brisbane ladies – my friend Bec Byrnes from SIDS & Kids QLD has just finished sorting hundreds of fabulous up-cycled/pre-loved and new dresses, skirts, shirts and accessories into categories of $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 and $60. Brands include Sacha Drake, Studibaker, Wayne Cooper, Vivienne Westwood, Decjuba, Worship, Events, Katherine, Mr K, Bari Jay, Eve Hunter, Calabro, Cue, Veronika Maine, Witchery, Noni, Jigsaw, Seduce, H&M, Covers, Jane Lamerton, for $60 or under!!!
All for the SIDS and Kids upcoming fundraiser Dare 2 Re Wear event at 6pm Tuesday 28 May 2013 at LOFT, 100 Boundary Street West End.
SIDS and Kids Queensland provide bereavement and grief support to Queensland families who have experienced the sudden and unexpected death of a baby during pregnancy, birth and infancy regardless of the cause. They also provide Safe Sleeping education programs designed to reduce the rate of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and fatal sleeping accidents.
Your Dare 2 Re Wear $30 ticket includes:
- arrival sparkling from the Big Girl’s Panties Wine label, nibbles and goodie bag;
- first 100 shoppers receive a delicious cupcake from Big Cake Little Cake – yum!
- Fashion parade of up-cycled fashion;
- photo booth from the guys at Funktion Booth;
- Alison Triffett from Style Counsel will be giving tips, tricks and a “what’s hot” this season for parties as well as a lesson on “body shape”and styling your outfits to match;
- hosts for the evening are the fabulous Alli & Genine (bloggers, marketers and authors of “Issues? What issues?”)
So, what are you waiting for? Grab some girlfriends and enjoy a girls night out all for a very worthy cause! Buy your ticket here.