My name is Tara. I live in Brisbane Australia, and love helping not-for-profit organisations and charities. I am a fundraiser by day, and moonlight as a cash-poor energy-rich philanthropist by night. I started this blog as a way to tell or err, spam people about amazing acts of kindness and worthy charitable things going on. I sincerely hope you enjoy my posts, and hope I encourage you to get involved one day!
- GLAM It Up For Charity is on again #GLAM21
- Now is the time to clear out the tech junk you have in your house or workplace
- 13th Annual GLAM It Up For Charity – Friday 25th October 2019 Jellyfish Restaurant Brisbane
- 12th Annual GLAM It Up For Charity – Friday 26th October 2018
- Wine and cheesemaking supporting Paws For Diabetes