My name is Tara. I live in Brisbane Australia, and love helping not-for-profit organisations and charities. I am a fundraiser by day, and moonlight as a cash-poor energy-rich philanthropist by night. I started this blog as a way to tell or err, spam people about amazing acts of kindness and worthy charitable things going on. I sincerely hope you enjoy my posts, and hope I encourage you to get involved one day!
- You are invited to the 11th Annual GLAM It Up For Charity dinner – Friday 27th October at Darling & Co. Paddington
- Become someone’s fairy godmother
- This Mother’s Day (or any day you need a gift) support Global Sisters
- Don’t give chocolate this easter
- Help them stay – get behind the Asylum Circle crowdfunding campaign